Monday 8 July 2013

Breaking Bad






When I first watched Breaking Bad ,it was like someone is trowing everything I love about TV-shows ,in one show. Drugs ,violence ,smart guy with sunglasses, beatiful  black chickita (Jesse's girlfriend) which smart guy with sunglasses didn't save ,curse him lord please, and did I mentioned drugs or violence.
Ok I love the fact that every episode is like a movie ,and that black dude reminds me of Obama and even more.
This show made desire in me to (first - get chemistry degree and start making drugs in some house on the hill wilderness of my country ,and I asked a local restaurant owner would he bought it,but he threaten me that he would call the police – STRANGE WORLD WE LIVE IN) made a T-shirt of this  GOD/MAN! And after I made it i thought , why not bring a little money into the game.
Meanwhile I learnt how to make blue meth, and every tenth order of my T-shirt gets a special prize. So go ahead and order 10 T-shirts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment